Sep 10, 2011

compromise - by Paata Shamugia



















I believe, I saw the God
standing in front of post office,
he held my book and a bottle of vodka.
I believe, that all of these makes no difference
and order of subjects will remain unchanged.
I believe, that poetry
will become crime chronics
and at the end of the news
anchors will rhyme story of bank robbery
or murder over jelaousy
or suspicious behavior of Justin Bieber
and more suspicious career of his
and the weather forecast
will be the aesthetical piece of Bucolic poetry
I believe, that love,
sometimes, really exists,
like when your kiss enriches
exclusive history of my body
I believe, that in our time
acting evil
is boring
and only depressive bankers practice it.
I believe, that man can,
die several times in one day
(without perspective of revival) ,
which is not a honorable behavior.

I believe, that death is shameful compromise,
and that is why I don’t believe in those,
who managed, to die.

No comments:

Post a Comment